Monday, September 8, 2014

Recipe: Fruit Frozen Yogurt

This is by far one of the easiest things I have ever made and it is delicious too. First I made peach using the recipe I found on Just a Taste and that was good but then I decided to use the frozen fruit I had on hand. Now its strawberry and mixed berry I keep making.

Fresh out of the food processor
~12 oz frozen fruit- your choice
4 oz plain yogurt 
3 Tbsp. Honey or agave nectar
1 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice

Mix together in a food processor until smooth. Serve immediately or freeze for storage; I recommend freezing it so it can thicken and become a better consistency.

Notes:
Make sure to break the fruit apart well so that it can combine well. Cutting the strawberries helps it blend better and quicker.
The individual containers work too. It's six ounces of yogurt but it doesn't matter too much for this recipe.
Freezing it will change the flavor some. It's kind of weird but it lets the flavors come together better. However if it is frozen it too long it will have to sit out to thaw some.

No comments:

Post a Comment