Thursday, March 9, 2017

Customized Rice Bowls




Rice Bowls are one of my favorite things to make. There are so many things that can be added or subtracted to each person taste; making for a great get together meal option. Also, depending on what you put in it, can be taken to work or school with out worrying about refrigeration.

I haven't settled on a favorite sauce so I don't have and specific recommendations to give. Have fun building your bowl and adding flavors.



The rough order I follow to make my bowl is grain, protein, veggies, and extras. Some examples of what I use, but not everything is listed below.
Grain- rice, quinoa
Protein- beans, cooked tofu
Veggies- sauteed bell pepper, sauteed onion, roasted butternut squash,
Extras- avocado, sauces







No comments:

Post a Comment